How to unlock your phone follow this amazing trick
Often many people have a habit of peeping into the phones of others and in such a situation, if your phone is unlocked, they can check anything on your phone. Many times you cannot refuse them because they are your friends or family. But even if you want to unlock your phone, no one will be able to open anything in it without will. For this, a special feature is present in your Android phone itself and to use it you will have to follow some simple tips.
How to unlock your phone?
This special feature is present in Android phones
In Android phones, a feature called Pin the Screen or Screen Pinning has been given. With the help of this feature, no one will be able to use your unlocked phone without your will. Please tell that this feature is available in all versions of Android 5.0 and above.
What is special about this feature
The main function of Pin the Screen or Screen Pinning is that in this you can lock or pin any app and after that, no other app other than that app will want you to own it till your phone is open. So if you are holding the phone to see an app in someone’s hand, then do not forget to use this feature so that your privacy also remains and no one else can open other apps of the phone.
Learn how this special app works
- This feature is present in all Android phones. Please tell that its name in the phone can be Pin the Screen or Screen Pinning. To use it, you must first open the phone’s settings.
- Security & Lock Screen option will be found in the phone’s settings.
- After clicking on Security & Lock Screen, here are several options related to privacy, while the Screen Pinning option is given at the bottom.
- Tap on the Screen Pinning option and turn it on.
- Now open the app you want to pin in your phone and then close it.
- After that go to the option of Recent Apps and long press on the app you want to pin there. After the long press, select the Pin option.
- After this, your phone will not open any other than the Pinned app.
- To remove the PIN option later, you have to press the Home and Back buttons simultaneously and use the lock screen password.