5 Effective Social Media Monitoring Tools To Build Online Reputation
Whenever it comes to the online reputation management company, the very first thing that strikes the mind is the social media connections.
Are we able to generate enough traffic straight from our social media sites?
Are social media posts effective enough to build brand and customer engagement?
Are we cultivating huge followers and subscribers?
These concerns are quite natural. After all, social media traffic, customer engagement, engaging followers and subscribers, etc. are responsible for encouraging the online reputation of a brand.
Even if you contact the best online reputation management company, you will be asked about your social media activities first. Because friends, nowadays social media has become a part of our lives. Especially when it comes to online marketing, if you are avoiding social media, you are basically avoiding your flow of money.
Scrolling down the article you will come across 5 effective social media monitoring tools that we think are very important for online marketers. Just check them out below.
5 Top-graded social media monitoring tools to improve online reputation
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite has become the most popular social media monitoring tool in the market. Whenever there is any need for monitoring and analyzing social activities, social media sites, and social data, Hootsuite is the first to hit.
Hootsuite is free to access and can be used across multiple social media platforms like Google +, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, and Foursquare. Using this tool, you can monitor conversations related to your industry, brand, products, and services. No matter how many accounts you have, you can manage all your social media marketing processes handy.
- Talkwalker: Would you like to track your social media presence in real-time? Use Talkwalker. It is a free social search tool that uses several features and filters to monitor conversations across 150 million data sources.
What you can do with this tool is to monitor brand engagement, business reach, explore comments, and read out the brand sentiment and emotions. Unlimited searches and analytics help you to monitor and manage your online reputation in real-time.
- Twitter Counter: Twitter Counter is specifically designed to monitor Twitter related activities. If you are very much interested in your Twitter stats, you can simply install this tool to serve your purpose.
Twitter Counter keeps an eye over millions of Twitter users and their activities. It comes with multiple widgets and features which when used presents the statistics on the number of followers, tweets, recent visitors, mentions, and even historical data. If you have multiple accounts you can utilize this tool to keep track of everything.
- Buzzlogix: Buzzlogix as the name suggests, is all about catching buzz related to the products and services of a brand. You can use this tool to monitor what your potential customers are saying about your products in real-time. By exploring different social media sites, the tool brings out the detailed outlook about your competitors along with your prospects.
Buzzlogix manages the interaction between the brand and the community. This free tool finds what people are saying about the competitors and the brand and accordingly creates a detailed report of it. This social media analytics tool is perfect if you want to get an overview of your targeted audience and boost your online reputation.
- Synthesio: Another social media monitoring tool that needs worth mention is Synthesio. The tool is used to track and monitor information on different social media sites, get an inside into the business account, and help the marketer to make the best business decisions.
Synthesio is used to keep a tab on the social media conversation simply by monitoring multiple mention streams. This social intelligence tool takes care of social analytics by crawling the sites, catching relevant data and information. You can simply analyze the data by exploring the dashboard where all information related to social media is securely stored.
The Bottom Line
Social media monitoring tools are used to track and monitor social media activities, for example, the conversation, number of likes, shares, and followers, etc. You can even use these tools to examine whether the hashtags and keywords are used properly. They keep an eye on your account and URLs so that you find no trouble in improving your marketing and sales.